breast Aesthetics surgery refers to altering the volume and shape of the breasts in proportion to the body. The method involves various surgical techniques, and it aims to eliminate unwanted structures and deformities in the breast tissue.
Breast aesthetics is the part of plastic surgery that is all about making the breasts look better. Different procedures, such as breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, and breast reconstruction, can change the shape, size, and symmetry of the breasts.
Breast Aesthetics augmentation, also called breast enlargement, is a procedure in which implants are put into the breasts to make them bigger. The implants can be made of saline or silicone gel, and they can be put above or below the chest muscle.
The goal of a breast lift, also called a mastopexy, is to lift and reshape breasts that have sagged. It involves taking off extra skin and moving the nipple to make the nose look younger and perkier.
Breast Aesthetics reduction, also called reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure in which extra breast tissue and skin are cut away to make the breasts smaller and lighter. This procedure is often done for medical reasons, such as to relieve back and neck pain caused by large breasts.
Breast Aesthetics reconstruction is a surgery that is done after a mastectomy to restore the breast’s shape and size. It can be fixed in a number of ways, such as with implants or by using tissue from another part of the body.
Types of Breast Aesthetics
The types of breast aesthetics surgery include the following.
- Breast augmentation/reconstruction is a surgical procedure that aims to improve or restore the shape, size, and symmetry of the breasts. Breast reconstruction is a surgery that rebuilds the breast(s) after a mastectomy or injury. Breast augmentation uses implants to change the size or shape of the breasts.
- Breast reduction is a surgical procedure that removes extra breast tissue and skin to reduce the size of the breasts and make them look better. Women with very large breasts often want to have them cut down because the size and weight of their breasts can cause them pain, discomfort, or embarrassment.
- Breast straightening: Many women worry about ptosis or sagging breasts, especially after giving birth, losing weight, or getting older. Breast straightening, also called mastopexy, is a surgery that removes extra skin and reshapes breast tissue in order to lift and firm sagging breasts.
- Asymmetry Repair: When one breast is noticeably bigger or smaller than the other, this is called breast asymmetry. Asymmetry repair is a surgery that tries to fix breast asymmetry by changing the size and shape of the breasts to make them look more alike. This can be done with a mix of breast enlargement, reduction, and/or lifting.
- Here at SPLENDORE CLINIC, we house a team of efficient plastic surgeons who master the art of breast reconstruction and help you get back your youthfulness and charm.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, the shape of the breasts can be fixed with the help of effective breast aesthetics treatments.
It usually takes three weeks to 6 months to witness and experience the results of successful breast augmentation.
Well, they slightly differ. At the same time, breast augmentation is the method of reconstructing and enhancing the size of the breasts, while the implant is the mechanism used for the enhancement.
Yes, with the help of auto breast augmentation, one can get the process done without getting implants.
For breast augmentation and breast implants, both saline and silicone implants are considered the safest.
Get consultation with our experts, feel free to discuss every concern!!!